The practice of search engine optimization will get adopted by any company to increase the amount of visitors on its website by getting the website on the top rank of the search results page. This activity improves the organic Google search listings for any business.
The SEO services in India are mainly picked up by any start-up or new venture for which the branches already exist. Basically for any new website or SEO blogs the primary thing is that people should be able to locate it. This means that Googlebots should crawl that website first that needs to be searched and add it to the Google index.
The continuous activity in SEO will surely get your website found by these search engine bots but for best results it is important to quickly find that website. To ensure quick results, it is vital to know the functionality of Google bots. Googlebots perform two typical functions – Crawling and Indexing.
The Crawling process involves the movement of bots from website to website to locate the latest information on the website and get back to Google with ‘what to crawl’. Once the crawling gets complete, the bots will start processing the document to add them to the searchable index of Google if quality content is found. This includes the processing of words on a page and location of those words. In this process, the title tags and Alt text of the images play a major role.
The search of this kind of content begins with the capturing of previously crawled web pages and adding them to the sitemap data of Google webmasters. Also the links on those pages are also detected to further crawl the web pages. Hence, the sitemaps and links are the perfect tools provided by Google webmasters to discover new information through new websites, blogs, and content.
The technique recently adopted for generating good number of visitors on a website is ‘Referral traffic’. This is accomplished through a number of steps starting with:
- Creating a Sitemap – An XML document needs to be created on the website’s server listing each page of the website. Search engines will be indicated when new pages will be added or any changes will be done to the website. If the CMS of the website is WordPress than Google XML Sitemaps plugins will automatically create and add it to the sitemap as well as perform search engine submission.
- The next step is submitting Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools. This can be done by creating a Google account and then signing up for Webmaster Tools. After adding the site here, one has to go to Optimization > Sitemaps and the link needs to be added to the website’s sitemap. It will also work for the pages already published.
- Another important action is to install the Google Analytics for tracking purposes to give Google the notification of a new website.
- Submitting website URL to Google Webmaster tool will help the crawler detect your site early.
- The creation of social networking profiles for the new website will help establishing quick links for website detection. The same links need to be shared on other social signals.
- Quality Social Bookmarking sites will also enhance the visibility of new website.
- Offsite content creation will help in the link building process. This includes the activity of submitting guest posts to blogs on different sites. Other than blogs, article submission to different article directories, also press releases to offer the service of SEO optimization and distribution.